What are cookies?
Cookies are small units of text strings stored in your computer when you visit certain pages on the internet.
If you choose not to accept the cookies, you can still browse the Site and use it for reference purposes. Cookies are enabled by default by most browsers, we have nevertheless included a section after this paragraph with instructions on how to modify the settings of your cookies.
Please note that cookies will not damage your computer. We do not retain any personal data that can identify the user in the cookies we generate but we use encrypted data collected by same to improve and ensure top quality browsing of our Site.
We provide this information as part of our policy aimed at fully complying with all recent legislation requirements, and to guarantee our integrity and transparency concerning your privacy when you use our website. We are working to improve the aspects of cookies and privacy on this website.
You can find more details on cookies at the following websites: www.allaboutcookies.org e www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Cookies can perform various functions, such as allowing you to navigate between different pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and in general to improve the user's experience on websites.
These cookies are essential for you to move around the Site and to use its features, such as for instance access to restricted areas of the website. Without these cookies we cannot provide the services you request.
Strictly necessary cookies are used to store a unique identifier in order to manage and identify users from all the other users visiting the Site at that same moment, and to provide the user with a consistent and accurate service.
Some examples include:
- memorising previous actions (for example, entered text) when navigating back to a page in the same session;
- management and passage of security tokens for different services within a website to identify the status of the visitor (e.g. registered or unregistered);
- maintenance of tokens to use restricted areas of the website;
- routing of visitors towards specific service versions / applications, as may be necessary during a technical migration process.
These cookies can be tbsgroup.com or partner, session or persistent cookies, their use is limited to the performance and improvement of the website features. These cookies collect information on how a visitor uses the Site, such as the pages visited. These cookies do not collect information that can identify you. All information collected by these cookies are aggregated in an anonymous form and are only used to improve the functionality of the Site.
Some examples include:
- Web Analytics, the collected data are solely limited to the use of the website by an operator, to manage the performance and structure of the Site. These cookies may be third-party cookies, but the information will be used solely by those assigned to publishing of the visited website;
- error handling - Measurement of errors that occur on a website, this function will usually support the improvement of services or claim management and will generally be strictly linked to web analytics;
- testing of different website page structures - tests on variations in the structure, normally using A/B or multivariate tests, to ensure that the site maintains a consist aspect for users during current and subsequent sessions.
These cookies can be tbsgroup.com or partner, session or persistent. These cookies are usually the result of a user action, but they can also be implemented when providing a service not specifically requested but simply offered to users. Furthermore, these cookies allow the Site to remember user choices (such as user name, language, country of origin, etc ...). All information gathered by these cookies is anonymous and cannot track user behavior on other websites.
Some examples include:
- remember the settings that a user has applied to a website such as layout, font size, preferences, colours, etc.;
- remember a choice so that users are no longer requested to fill out a questionnaire;
- detect if a service has already been offered, such as for instance, offering a tutorial during subsequent visits to the website;
- to provide information to allow access to an optional service such as the offer of a live chat session;
- to fulfil a user request such as submitting a comment.
How can I disable cookies?
Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can also choose not to accept them. It is recommended not to disable this function, since this may prevent you from moving freely from page to page and enjoy all the features of the Site.
If you do not want your computer to receive and store cookies, you can modify the security settings of your browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari, etc..). In any case, please note that certain sections of our Site can only be used to their full capacity if your browser accepts cookies; otherwise you will not be able to add products to your kart or purchase them (for example). Accordingly, your decision to remove and not accept cookies may have a negative effect when browsing our Site.
If you wish to change your cookies settings, using the settings of the various browsers, here are some brief instructions on how to do this in the four most popular browsers:
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Click the 'Tools' icon in the upper right corner and select 'Internet Options'. In the pop-up window select 'Privacy'. Here you can adjust the settings of your cookies.
Click the 'wrench' icon in the upper right corner and select 'Settings'. Now select “Under the hood" and change the settings in the 'Privacy' section.
From the pull-down menu in the upper left corner, select 'Options'. In the pop-up window select 'Privacy'. Here you can adjust the settings of your cookies.
From the pull-down menu in the upper right corner, select 'Preferences'. Select 'Security' and from here you can adjust the settings of your cookies.
To find out more about cookies and how to manage or disable third party or marketing/retargeting cookies, visit www.youronlinechoices.com.
To disable analytical cookies and prevent Google Analytics from collecting your navigation data, download the browser add-on to disable Google: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout